Send Jonny a Letter!


Send Jonny a letter!!

Elder Jonathan Collier
1015 Norwyk Ln.
Williamsburg, VA 23188

Monday, May 9, 2016

Yesterday was Awesome!!

Hey Mom!
Yesterday was so great. It was so great to see all of y'all also! I loved it. Y'all looked like you were doing well and were happy, and that made me so happy. It was so good to see you and just hear your voices! I think the thing I loved the most is that there was never a dull moment the whole time we talked! That's what it's always like with our family. We have the best family!
It was also SOO cool to see Jordan! I loved that! He looked like he was doing great, and it was just so cool to see us both as missionaries at the same time. I miss that kid so much. He's doing great things though!
Just like you I don't have a lot to say this week considering we talked yesterday... haha! I don't know if I mentioned that we tracted in the pouring rain on Thursday! That was pretty fun! It can be hard in life to find joy especially when it seems like everything is going wrong. But I know that if we just keep persevering, and pressing forward that good things come! And in the mean time, have fun! That's the most important thing. Loving the people, and being happy.
Sunday we also got to do singing time for the primary so that all the Mom's could go to Relief Society so that was pretty fun! Some of the kids were CRAZY, but some of the kids loved us so that was great. It was so fun.
I'm just having a blast out here! There's no place I'd rather be, and nothing else I'd rather be doing.
My ponderizing scripture this week is D&C 115:5 "Verily I say unto you all: Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations;"I know that when we "Arise and Shine" we share a light that only comes to members of the church who are being obedient and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That's where true happiness comes from!
I miss you so much, but after talking with you, it made me want to just go out and work as hard as I possibly can. I love you so much! Thank you for being such great examples to me!
I'll talk to you next week. Have a fantastic week! Love you so so much! and Happy Mother's Day again!!!
Love, 
Elder Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment